WHO IS OLLIE QUINN?
We’re a motley crew of doers, thinkers, makers and creators from across the globe that have come together to create something special for you - our friends, our customers, our communities. Our specialty? Exceptional, in-house designed eyewear at an affordable price.
We come from a foundation of independence. That means we keep prices fair – while using the best quality materials - by designing all frames in-house and only selling via our own boutiques.
In order to make the process easy, honest and open, this starts with offering one price point across all frames, including prescription lenses.
Some might say, we’re your modern day spectacle-wearing hero/ines with a penchant for style! Ok, we said some.
What else will you find at an Ollie Quinn boutique? A charismatic bunch of people who like to chat and do things together. Lots of things. Collaboration and community involvement is how we come up with the really good stuff.
Be part of the OQ Crew! Come and work with our close-knit team in one of our twelve in-house designed UK boutiques.
OUR STORE MANAGER
- Ability to provide customers with a uniquely OQ service experience
- Exhibits an impressive knowledge of OQ products
- Be a living example of the OQ brand while working with the team to accomplish goals
- Driving, maintaining and understanding sales to hit set targets, increasing store revenue.
- Achieving and understanding KPI targets set
- Train, supervise and motivate employees to achieve goals set in the store and via Head Office
- Works in partnership with the Optometrist to show a united front within the management team, having planned meetings to understand needs of a business.
- Perform Spectacle and Sunglass Dispensing in accordance with company guidelines and ensure the care and safety of your customers
- Highlight and identify areas for development within the team with active feedback, then coach, encourage and review improvements on a monitored basis.
- You MUST have previous optical and customer service experience
- Supervisory or management level at least 1 years’ experience
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- You like learning new applications and working in multiple platforms and capacities to support the company.
- You pride yourself in attention to detail
- You like to have fun, meet new people and challenge yourself.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Email us with your resume, a note about yourself and your favourite OQ frame to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Attn: Store Manager” in the subject.
While we thank you for your submission, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted