Who is Ollie Quinn?
We’re a motley crew of doers, thinkers, makers and creators from across the globe that have come together to create something special for you - our friends, our customers, our communities. Our specialty? Exceptional, in-house designed eyewear at an affordable price.
We come from a foundation of independence. That means we keep prices fair – while using the best quality materials - by designing all frames in-house and only selling via our own boutiques.
In order to make the process easy, honest and open, this starts with offering one price point across all frames, including prescription lenses.
Some might say, we’re your modern day spectacle-wearing hero/ines with a penchant for style! Ok, we said some.
What else will you find at an Ollie Quinn boutique? A charismatic bunch of people who like to chat and do things together. Lots of things. Collaboration and community involvement is how we come up with the really good stuff.
Be part of the OQ Crew! Come and work with our close-knit team in one of our eight in-house designed UK boutiques.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment, to grow and manage a in a self-starter environment with endless potential and liberated from the constraints of NHS GOS examinations.
- Passionate about delivering the best health care and achieving the optimal outcomes for patients
- Ability to make patients at ease knowing they are receiving the best quality eye examination
- Professional and personable
- Friendly disposition and keen sense of humour
- Highly motivated and able to adapt to changing environments
- A team player
- Fluent in written and oral English (knowledge of a second language is an asset)
- Live the OQ values – Honest, open and collaborative
- Fully qualified to practice in the respective area of the position
- Availability to work at least one day on weekends
- Maintain current knowledge of lens technologies
- Strong organizational, communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- Fashion forward sensibility and the ability to deliver the Ollie Quinn experience
Email us with your resume, a note about yourself and your favourite OQ frame to: email@example.com with “Attn: LOCATION – Optometrist” in the subject.
While we thank you for your submission, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.