Who is Ollie Quinn?
We’re a motley crew of doers, thinkers, makers and creators from across the globe that have come together to create something special for you - our friends, our customers, our communities. Our specialty? Exceptional, in-house designed eyewear at an affordable price.
We come from a foundation of independence. That means we keep prices fair – while using the best quality materials - by designing all frames in-house and only selling via our own boutiques.
In order to make the process easy, honest and open, this starts with offering one price point across all frames, including prescription lenses.
Some might say, we’re your modern day spectacle-wearing hero/ines with a penchant for style! Ok, we said some.
What else will you find at an Ollie Quinn boutique? A charismatic bunch of people who like to chat and do things together. Lots of things. Collaboration and community involvement is how we come up with the really good stuff.
Be part of the OQ Crew! Come and work with our close-knit team…
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
- As part of the customer service team be able to deliver exceptional service and cross-channel shopping experiences in the UK and a growing International presence. You will be responsible for collating and sharing customer feedback received and driving positive changes across the organisation.
- Ensuring best practice by taking an active part in identifying and resolving systemic issues within the Customer Service team
- Managing customer calls and emails in a timely manner, maintaining a polite and positive tone of voice
- Exhibit an impressive knowledge of OQ products
- Be a living example of the OQ brand while working with the team to accomplish goals
- Going the next step for our customers.
- Be a team player and be able to meet deadlines
WHY WE'D LIKE TO MEET YOU:
- You have more than 1 years customer service experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, numerical and analytical skills.
- Computer literate, Word, Excel, Email and main Social Media applications
- Experience working in faced paced, change orientated environments.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities, knowing how to handle a variety of different customer complaints.
- Punctual, Polite and a team player
- Self-confident and calm under pressure
- Good attention to detail
Email us with your resume, a note about yourself and your favourite OQ frame to: email@example.com, with “Attn: CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR” in the subject.
While we thank you for your submission, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.