To all our customers and friends,
We hope you and your families are staying safe and keeping well. On March 20th, we took the decision to close all of our boutiques UK-wide, and we hope that by taking this decision we have helped to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We remained open online for all your eyewear needs, and via our customer service for all issues and troubleshooting. However, we have not been able to carry out many of our key services that require in-person support.
As a critical service provider and in line with current government guidelines, we have reopened our stores (as of June 15th) for all regular services.
We welcome you back to 8 of our stores across the UK to browse and purchase glasses and sunglasses, and for eye exams.
We do not take these steps lightly, and have taken the following steps to ensure your shopping experience is as safe as it can be.
1. All of our team will be wearing gloves for any patient interaction and changing them after each use.
2. Rigorous hand washing and sanitising procedures have been put in place, which includes but is not limited to a full santisiation of the boutique before and after opening hours.
3. We are keeping staffing levels to a bare minimum, and limiting the amount of people in our stores.
4. We have cordoned off all seating areas, and limited the amount of furniture to allow space for effective social distancing.
5. We have put plexiglass barriers in place at all points of regular interaction.
6. All glasses will be sanitised after being tried on before being added back onto the shelves.
7. We have sanitisation stations all around the stores for a safe and clean environment for you to shop in.
8. We are no longer taking cash as payment.
9. Our optometrists are wearing full PPE, including mask and apron during eye exams, and our patients are required to wear a mask for their eye exams.
10. Our teams are wearing masks for any patient interaction that involves breaking social distancing.
If you have any of the published symptoms of COVID-19 or feel that you are unwell, please do not come into store as you will be putting our team, and the public at risk.