To all our customers and friends,
We have closed our Canary Wharf and Covent Garden boutiques.
Our Spitalfields and Leeds boutiques are open between Tuesday and Saturday.
As an essential service provider, under government and GOC advice, all our other boutiques will remain open as usual with increased eye exam availability.
Your eyes are essential, so if you need contact lenses, glasses, or an eye exam, come in and see us!
You can see all of our updated store hours and operating days here.
We do not take these steps lightly, and have taken the following steps to ensure your shopping experience is as safe as it can be.
1. All of our team will be wearing gloves for any patient interaction and changing them after each use.
2. Rigorous hand washing and sanitising procedures have been put in place, which includes but is not limited to a full santisiation of the boutique before and after opening hours.
3. We are keeping staffing levels to a bare minimum, and limiting the amount of people in our stores.
4. All glasses will be sanitised after being tried on before being added back onto the shelves.
5. We have sanitisation stations all around the stores for a safe and clean environment for you to shop in.
6. We are no longer taking cash as payment.
7. Our optometrists are wearing full PPE, including mask and apron during eye exams, and our patients are required to wear a mask for their eye exams.
8. Our teams are wearing masks at all times.
If you have any of the published symptoms of COVID-19 or feel that you are unwell, please do not come into store as you will be putting our team, and the public at risk.