To all our customers and friends,
At OQ, our first priority is the health and safety of our customers, guests, and our employees. Therefore, due to the ever changing COVID-19 situation we have made the following changes in order to keep our stores as safe as humanly possible so that we can still serve your needs. These policies have made in line with the guidelines set out by Public Health England here, and we will continue to monitor any changes to those guidelines and make the necessary policy changes.
What are we doing?
- We are recommending that members of our team self-isolate if they have been to any high risk areas, or been in contact with someone who has.
- We are sending home any team members that show any of the published signs or symptoms.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting our frames after they are tried on and throughout the day.
- We are keeping our team informed and trained on the best practices in preventing the spread of the virus.
- We are rigorously sanitising all optical equipment before and after we conduct each eye exam or contact lens fitting.
- Finally, we are taking steps to reduce non-essential physical interactions, which is why we will now not be conducting frame adjustments at our stores. We will align your frames to make sure they are straight, but once they are handed over to you we will not be adjusting further.
- We have taken the decision to limit all store hours to 12pm - 6pm, effective from Tuesday 17th of March.
If you have purchased glasses recently, but can’t make it into a store to pick them up, please call your local boutique and we will ship them out to you at no charge.
As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling your local boutique.
Stay safe, be kind, and disinfect!
The OQ Crew