Term: 3 - 6 months
Location: Putney, London
Ollie Quinn is an international stylish and fashionable eyewear brand operating in the UK, Canada and USA.
We come from a foundation of independence. That means we keep prices fair - while using the best quality materials - by designing all frames in-house and only selling via our own boutiques.
In order to make the process easy, honest and open, this starts with offering one price point across all frames, including prescription lenses.
We are a charismatic bunch of people who like to chat and do things together. Collaboration and community involvement is how we come up with the really good stuff.
We have an exciting opportunity for an intern in our Putney office to develop their skills within our Finance and Admin team and to have an exclusive insight into how Ollie Quinn operates. This is a great opportunity to gain a holistic view of the industry as you will be involved in all aspects across all teams and product categories.
Assist and follow the finance and admin teams, to include:
- Communications with suppliers
- Communications with internal departments
- Invoice tracking
- Expense reports
- Marketing materials and shipping to store managers for campaigns / visual merchandise change-overs
- Store events
- Employment contracts
- Packing and boxing of glasses to stores
- Provide administrative and ad-hoc assistance, if needed
- Interest in Eyewear industry
- Organized and detail orientated
- Fluent in English and excellent communication and numerical skills
- Proactive - offering assistance within and outside of the team when required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Professional and personable
At Ollie Quinn, we like to deliver results with pace and quality. If you are resilient, work well under pressure and want to be included in a growing and inspirational brand, we would love to hear from you.
Application: Please send us your CV and application letter to email@example.com and state “Office Intern” in the subject field.